Shop Phone (317) 736-4353
The Governor of Indiana signed Executive Order 21-09 to adjust the statewide face covering mandate to be a mask advisory and lifts other requirements beginning April 6.
All Indiana businesses should take measures and institute safeguards to ensure a safe environment for their employees, customers, and clients. Salvage Sisters Antique Mall is still requiring all that enter our building to wear a mask at this time.
* Not all of our employees have been able to get their Covid vaccine as of yet.
You may be asked to leave if you refuse to wear a mask properly in our shop.
November 16, 2020: Coronavirus Response Requirements, Governor Eric Holcomb
Indiana COVID-19 Plan to Ensure Safe Work Environment
Continuing to comply with the safety and health standards established and enforced by the Indiana Occupational Safety and Health Administration (IOSHA), including the General Duty Clause, to keep employees free from recognized workplace hazards, and specific standards to prevent the exposure or spread of disease.
1. Instituted an employee health screening process; No one allowed in the building with a fever or cough or any other "under the weather" sickness
2. Enhanced cleaning and disinfecting protocols including regularly cleaning high-touch surfaces
3. Enhanced ability of employees and clients to wash hands and use hand sanitizer
4. Complying with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) social distancing requirements, including maintaining a six-foot social distancing for both employees and members of the general public when possible or employing other separation measures, such as face coverings or barriers.
Together, we are facing a truly unprecedented situation. The global coronavirus pandemic is affecting all of our families, our businesses, our communities, and our way of life.
Our goal is to "treat every customer like they are our only customer." This value guides us as we face the difficult challenge of responding to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
During the coronavirus outbreak, our focus is on the safety and well-being of our employees, who are vitally important to support you and your business, as well as the community where we operate. Our second primary area of concern is the safety and continued service of our customers. We value community health and safety over profits. We take the concept of social distancing seriously. For this reason, we have reduced our staff and implemented the CDC's recommended policies regarding health and safety on the preventative and precautionary actions taken to date as we focus on health, safety and business continuity, and being your trusted skin care products provider of choice.
We have implemented a number of actions to do our part in combating this pandemic.
We have proactively worked and prepared to adapt to this new working environment while we implement our own continuity plans.
Our employees are educated on how to reduce the spread of COVID-19:
Our customers’ business continuity is a key priority. We want to minimize service disruptions. Our goal is to offer the level of quality, responsiveness and support that you have come to expect from Salvage Sisters Antique Market.